There’s never been a better time to go outside and enjoy the sun with your furry friends. Bring your playful pets to one of the seven off-leash dog parks within The Hills area and enjoy the outside experience as they play and socialise with other dogs.
Designated off-leash areas are located at the following reserves:
- Balcombe Heights Reserve on Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills
- Bernie Mullane Sports Complex on Marella Ave, Kellyville
- Connie Lowe Reserve on Adelphi Street, Rouse Hill
- Coolong Reserve, Castle Hill
- Crestwood Reserve on Peel Road, Baulkham Hills
- Castle Hill Showground at the lower dog arenas
- Rutherford Avenue Reserve, Kellyville
All dogs within a designated off-leash area must be supervised by a competent person over 16 years of age and have no more than four dogs under their control.
For more information, visit www.thehills.nsw.gov.au and search for ‘Off-leash dog parks.’